Slack has completely changed the way offices communicate. It’s a professional instant messenger that allows collaboration within your office. We use it here at Avahi to keep everybody on the same page when working on projects. The company was launched in 2013 and just got a rebrand by the legendary Pentagram this week. As always, the general public has not been very accepting of this new logo. What does this mean for Slack?Continue reading The Slack Redesign: Is The Hype Real?
- Film Festivals, Starting a Production Company, and Jerry the Wino | Jed Nichols (Canted Angle Media) Interview
- The Man of Many Talents | Matt Klose Interview
- 10 Things Every Creator Should Know
- Branding Yourself as a Creative and Promoting Yourself on Social Media
- Dub Dub Recap | Creators Discuss WWDC and The New Mac Pro