Slack has completely changed the way offices communicate. It’s a professional instant messenger that allows collaboration within your office. We use it here at Avahi to keep everybody on the same page when working on projects. The company was launched in 2013 and just got a rebrand by the legendary Pentagram this week. As always, the general public has not been very accepting of this new logo. What does this mean for Slack?Continue reading The Slack Redesign: Is The Hype Real?
- Everything You Need To Know About FREELANCING
- Film School, Dream Cameras, and Freelancing | Interview with Mitch Kraus
- How to Become a Better Creator | Understanding the Creative Process
- Starting a Content Management Company Straight Out of College | Tommy Hosltein Interview
- The Future of Creating Content & How is Social Media Impacting Us?