SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and is important for any business that has an online presence. Creating a website is no longer enough if you want to be ranked on Google, Bing, Ask, etc. SEO requirements are constantly changing, and some things that used to be a requirement are now considered spammy. It’s important to stay up to date. SEO is meant to increase your organic reach and ranking higher on Google makes you seem more legitimate. If you are the third site in the rankings then that generally means you will be the third site that is checked, if the user even makes it down that far.
- Everything You Need To Know About FREELANCING
- Film School, Dream Cameras, and Freelancing | Interview with Mitch Kraus
- How to Become a Better Creator | Understanding the Creative Process
- Starting a Content Management Company Straight Out of College | Tommy Hosltein Interview
- The Future of Creating Content & How is Social Media Impacting Us?